initial microblade 700
6-8 week touchup complimentary
*The above rate is for new clients only and includes two visits
first session: thorough consultation & custom arch design (2 hours)
second session: booked 6-8 weeks following the initial appointment & is necessary for new clients’ optimal results (1-1.5 hours)
*touchups are based on the date of your second session
*touchup rates are for current clients only
touchup after 8 weeks 50
touchup after 3 months 100
touchup after 6 months 150
touchup after 9 months 225
touchup after 12 months 300
touchup after 15 months 375
touchup after 18 months 450+
Rates are subject to change at anytime.
Results are not guaranteed*
While we offer the highest degree of detail and dedication to the procedure, we unfortunately have no control over other factors that affect the healing process. The care of your brow tattoo and how your skin heals and retains pigment will greatly contribute to the final results. Therefore, Headhouse Salon offers no guarantee for healed results.
All appointments require a $200 deposit to secure a booking. Deposits will be charged to the credit card on file upon scheduling your appointment and will be deduced from the total cost of your initial session. Deposits are non-refundable but transferable to reschedule an appointment. All microblading deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Your first touchup appointment is complimentary and can be scheduled no sooner than 6 weeks and no later than 8 weeks following your first session. We recommend booking your first touchup at the time of your first session in order to guarantee a spot in the 6-8 week window. This touchup appointment is essential for optimal results. Additional touchup appointments may be needed for oily, problematic skin, those with dark pigmented skin and those who do not follow proper after care.
Previously tattooed brows:
If you have previously tattooed brows and are interested in cover up work please email us photos at email@example.com. In addition to the photos in your email, please include the date of your last brow tattoo, how many sessions you received, and the business/artist name who performed your service.
*Results are not guaranteed. Microblading can only provide a thicker & darker result. Previously tattooed brows that are too dark, dense, or heavily discolored may need laser tattoo removal prior to your microblading cover up appointment. If your brows have been previously microbladed or permanently tattooed elsewhere, regular rates apply.
Headhouse Salon encourages our guests to arrive 15 minutes prior to any scheduled appointments in order to allow time to complete the required consent form. If a client arrives 15 minutes or more past the scheduled appointment time, the appointment is subject to cancellation and the microblading deposit will be forfeited.
Please allow 48 or more hour notice when rescheduling your appointment. If you are going to be late or cannot make your appointment due to unforeseen circumstances, please contact us as soon as possible. Microblading deposits/payments are non-refundable if you arrive late for scheduled appointment time or if you reschedule with less than 48 hours notice. If you choose to cancel your appointment, your deposit is not refundable.
Due to the nature of our detailed services, we kindly request that you arrive unaccompanied to your appointment. Please no friends, husbands, boyfriends, children or pets.
Those who are on the wait/cancellation list will be contacted in the event of a cancellation. Our appointments are on a first come first serve basis.
Microblading is a multi-step appointment process. Healed results will vary with each individual client. NO guarantees will be made. The use of cosmetic products may still be required to achieve your desired look. Additional sessions may be required to obtain optimal results. Additional charges will apply. Although we give our best efforts to provide you with quality service, many factors can result in a less than desired outcome as each client heals differently. Please refer to our FAQ session to see if microblading is beneficial for you.
In order for your new brows to heal properly following all the pre & post care instructions are crucial. These instructions are designed to limit bleeding and skin sensitives during the service. Excessive bleeding during the procedure can dilute & expel the pigment color and lead to poor results.
- NO alcohol or caffeine 24 hours before procedure
- Avoid sun and tanning one week prior to procedure
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Advil/Ibuprofen 24 hours before procedure
- Discontinue Retin-A, Chemical and Laser Peels, microdermabrasions, and Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) atleast 6 weeks prior (and avoid on eyebrow area after procedure to prevent premature fading)
- Botox and filler on the forehead, temple, and eye area should be avoided 2-3 weeks prior to procedure for those who do not regularly receive injectables
- No brow waxing, tinting, or threading one week prior (the more natural hair growth you have, the better!)
- Please Note: You will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle
- DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off. Picking can cause scarring and pigment loss!
- Keep your brows completely dry for 7 days following the procedure.
- After day 7, gently wash your eyebrows with a mild cleaner.
- Avoid direct sun exposure and tanning beds for a minimum of 4 weeks after your procedure. Direct sunlight can cause the pigment to change color while it is healing and can also cause hyper pigmentation and scarring.
- Avoid sweating on your face for 7 days. Sweating through or on the brows will expel pigment from the dermis producing poor results.
- Avoid sleeping on your face/brows for the first 7 days.
- Keep your bangs and hair pulled back from your face for the first 7 days.
- NO makeup or skincare products to be used on the treated area for 7 days.
- After 14 days, once the area has healed completely, use sunblock when going out in the sun to stop the color from fading.
- Eyebrow tinting should not be undertaken for 2 weeks after your procedure.
- Avoid Retin-A, Chemical Peels, Laser Treatments, Microdermabrasions, and/or anything to treat hyperpigmentation around the brow area once healed to prevent fading of your brow tattoo.
What is microblading?
Microblading is a manual tattooing technique used to deposit pigment into the epidermis by means of a tiny, sterile, disposable needle. Hair-like strokes mimic natural hairs creating defined and exquisite brows.
Microblading creates full and even brows, makes them sweat proof and waterproof, camouflages any scars or sparse areas, and are semi-permanent allowing you to adjust your brow shape as you age.
What is the process?
Consultation and brow design (30 minutes)
Numbing (30 minutes)
Microblading (1 hour)
Does it hurt?
Pain tolerance varies from person to person. A numbing anesthetic is used prior and during the procedure to ensure comfort. It is highly recommended to avoid tattooing during a menstrual cycle, as the skin can be hypersensitive.
Do you shave the brows?
We incorporate as much of the natural brow hair as possible. Any stray hairs that lay outside of the brow design will be removed.
What will it look and feel like after the procedure?
Redness is very minimal with no visible signs of swelling. Clients are able to return to work immediately following the procedure. After the numbing wears off there is usually a slight discomfort similar to a sunburn sensation.
Immediately following the procedure the brows will appear crisp and dark. As the pigment oxidizes the brows will appear darker for the first 3-5 days. After the scabbing begins to peel, lighter and softer hair strokes will be present. The color will continue to soften over the next 6 weeks.
How long does it take to heal?
It takes about 10-14 days for the superficial layers of skin to close and heal. The deeper dermal layers of skin will take up to 6-8 weeks to fully heal. The initial 3-5 days will appear dark as scabs form, and light peeling will start around day 4 or 5, revealing much lighter and softer hair strokes.
What will my tattoo look like after it’s healed?
Once the scabbing peels the color will reduce by 30%-50%. The hair strokes will appear softer and more muted. If a client has oily skin, the hair strokes may heal blended together. The color will continue to soften for up to 6 weeks.
How long will it last?
After your complimentary touchup the brows can last anywhere between 6 months – 2 years depending on:
• Lifestyle, sun exposure, and any exfoliant products use on the skin
• Your skin type and speed of skin cell cycle – the faster your cells regenerate (younger clients) the faster it will fade
• Color choice – lighter colors fade faster and darker colors last longer
Do I need a touchup?
Results will very from person to person depending on skin type and color used. Most clients require 2 sessions to perfect their brows. A complimentary touchup is usually needed 6-8 weeks following the initial procedure.
How often are touchups needed?
It is ultimately up to the client to decide when it is time for a touchup. Touchup options include: 6 months, 9 months or 1 year. After two years it becomes a full microblading procedure.
After you've healed:
Exposure to the sun and tanning beds can cause fading and discoloration of the pigment. Once completely healed, always apply suncreen (50 SPF or greater) on brow area. Avoid using chemical exfoliants on the brows, as it will cause fading. Do not laser your brow area (IPL). Some lasers may change the color of the ink. Additional brow makeup application may still be required post tattoo to achieve your desired look. Yearly touchups with Headhouse are recommended to maintain your results.